Important Dates in 2019
Allambie Jets want to ensure you have these dates in your diary for the awesome events that are upcoming in 2019.
As draws and other information becomes available throughout the year it will be added to this page.
Jets Season Launch - Friday 8th March @ Allambie Oval. Kick off will be 5pm this year to avoid the heat and give parents a chance to get home from work to enjoy the event as well. Free BBQ for the kids. Manly Marlins and Mermaids and a few other familiar faces from the Rugby community in attendance. Games and Giveaways.
Dee Why Gala Day - Sunday 24th March @ James Morgan Reserve, Dee Why.
- This event is for U6-U9s to kick off the season. A fun morning for all the kids to get the feel of their footy boots again.
MJRU Village Trials - Sunday 17th March.
- This event is for the U10s up. Will send further information once received.
Minis season start - Saturday 30th March or 6th April.
- Will confirm once the draw is released.
Juniors season start - Friday 29th March or Sunday 31st March.
- This date is confirmed, once the draw is released it will be added here.
March Past Waratahs Vs Jaguares - Saturday 25th May @ Western Sydney Stadium.
- The club is looking at organising a bus to take parent/carers and kids to this event, please register your interest by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Gala Day dates:
Inter-District Minis Gala Day - Saturday 29th June, this is the SJRU organised comp for the U6-U9s. Please put this in your calendar as it's an all day event that replaces normal games. We would love for the Jet's to be represented for all age groups at this gala day. It might involve some travel but it's well worth it for the experience of playing teams you wouldn't come up against in normal competition.
Harlequin Cup - Sunday 4th August. U8s & U9s only.
Manly Reps - U10s through U12s
- U10/11s - July 20th & 21st -State Championship. Based on prior history the invite is sent around April to register your interest, trials will be scheduled and if you are selected training starts early-mid June.
- U12/13s - 8th - 10th June - State Championship. More information will be added when it becomes available.
Any questions or other information you need please email us at email@example.com