Registration is now open for the Allambie Jets 2022 Season, but before you all race to register your kids, please ensure you read this vital information (TRUST US we have road tested it for you).
For Under 6 and above Registration you'll need;
1. You must have your child's correct height and weight before you start the registration process (Under 10 and above age groups).
2. You will need your Active Kids Voucher number if you are using it for Rugby this year.
3. You MUST UPLOAD a picture of your child when completing the registration for Under 10 and above ( NO PHOTO = NO REGISTRATION).
4. You MUST make your child's profile PUBLIC when you get this option. This means the other team will be able to view their photo for sign on to all games for Under 10 and above. (AGAIN NO PROFILE BEING PUBLIC = NO RUNNING ON THE FIELD). All sign on's for games in 2022 will be done electronically therefore, the profile must be public.
5. Even if you're a legend at completing sporting registrations PLEASE PLEASE read all the instructions on the information sheet with screen shots before you start the process, as there are a few hints on these sheets (e.g. once you have put in your Active Kids Voucher number don't hit the back button, as that will say your voucher has already been used). Our secretary has gone to the trouble of producing this booklet so please take the time to read it first before you register.
6. The whole process only takes about 5 minutes, so all of you wonderful Jet parents will have no problems completing this.
Please email email@example.com if you have any comments or questions - we'd love to hear from you!